Control your air springs on the go with the convenience of Air Lift’s WirelessONE, our affordable, wireless on-board compressor system. The wireless controller allows you to inflate or deflate your air springs with a touch of a button: from inside or outside the vehicle. Use the remote from outside the vehicle allows you to make adjustments in full view of the vehicle.
- With the touch of a button, control the pressure in your air springs using the inflate and deflate buttons. This is extremely convenient for changes in load or road conditions. If you’ve just hooked up your RV, trailer or put a load in the bed of your truck, you can inflate your air springs to the desired pressure immediately. No more searching for a gas station compressor to find air!
- The system includes everything needed to install, including a standard duty compressor, manifold, wiring harness, and wireless digital controller. The compressor mounts easily to your vehicle’s frame and attaches to an air line that runs to your air springs. The integrated manifold and wiring harness help speed installation.
- The compact remote fits in the palm of your hand and conveniently clips to your vehicle’s visor.
- The wireless remote features 3 different memory settings for frequently used air pressure settings. For instance, one for your boat, one for your RV and one for your work trailer.
- Customize the backlight color on the remote to match the interior of your vehicle.
- WirelessONE provides single path airflow for your vehicle’s air springs. This means your left and right air springs inflate and deflate simultaneously to the same pressure. For independent control of the left and right air springs, see our WirelessAIR system (part numbers 72000).
- The manifold is weather resistant and waterproof up to 2 ft for maximum life expectancy and harsh climates.
- All Air Lift compressor systems are compatible with any brand of air springs.
The WirelessONE system installs with common mechanic tools in about 1 hour!. Follow these steps:
- Install the compressor using the hardware provided.
- Mount the manifold
- Install the electrical components and control your air springs wirelessly with the touch of a button
Details and installation time vary by application. A complete illustrated instruction manual is included with each kit.
Air Lift’s Commitment to Quality
WirelessONE includes a 2-year warranty.
All on-board air compressor systems are quality tested in our ISO 9001:2008 certified facility. ISO 9001:2008 standards ensure Air Lift products meet the highest level of safety and comfort.