The Rightline Gear Truck Tent lets you experience camping in a dry truck bed, up off the ground, without the complication of tarps, stakes, and guy lines. It features a floorless design that allows you to set up or take down the tent without removing your gear from the bed. The tent is outfitted with (2) gear pockets, a lantern hanging hook, glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls, and a sky view vent. Measure the inside of your truck bed with the tailgate up and check the Truck Tent Sizing Guide. Turn any spot into a comfortable campsite!
- Floorless design allows for set up without removing gear from the bed
- Protective heavy duty straps and plastic buckles won’t damage truck’s finish
- Color coded poles and pole pockets for quick and easy set up
- Water resistant fabric with tape sealed seams
- Sky view vent for more light, ventilation, and sleeping under the stars
- Sleeps (2) adults
- Includes: tent, rainfly, stuff sack, and sewn-in set up guide