This DECKED truck bed organizer fits a Nissan Frontier pickup truck manufactured from 2005 to current. It takes a short midsize bed DECKED system.
DECKED In-Vehicle Storage Systems ship freight, and shipping is included. Accessories are NOT included in free shipping; they ship UPS ground. Click the SHIPPING POLICY tab for detailed information.
All DECKED Systems come with a 3-Year Limited Warranty.
Please visit the FAQ page for more answers to those tough questions!KEY FEATURES:
- 3-Year Warranty
- Built from 100% recycled HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) co-molded to a galvanized recycled steel subframe
- System payload rating: 2000 lbs evenly distributed on the deck
- Drawer payload rating: 200 lbs per drawer
- Two full bed-length drawers. Note: Drawers do not fully extend. See the TECHNICAL SPECS tab for details.
- Drawers are weatherproof. System itself is impervious to moisture, extreme UV light exposure and severe temperatures
- Oversized cast aluminum handles for ease of operation with gloves
- Will work with a spray-in bed liner, but not a drop-in plastic bed liner
- Will work with a BedRug mat, but not with a BedRug full liner.
- The midsize system features one full size drawer and one narrow drawer. The full size drawer fits regular dividers and the D-box. The midsize system is also compatable with locks and drain plugs. More midsize accessories like Core Trax, T-Tracks, narrow dividers and 'little' D-Boxes are COMING SOON.
- Top rail mounted ladder racks
- Tonneau covers that do not require more than 3" below the bed rail for mounting or operation
- Thule and Yakima racks and accessories
Returns to DECKED must be made within 30 days of receiving the shipment and are subject to a 20% restocking fee in addition to return shipping costs (LTL Freight can be expensive). DECKED accessories must be in the original packaging. DECKED system returns must be unused and in the original packaging. Call DECKED customer service for additional questions regarding returns and for return authorization at 208-806-0251. Systems purchased from a DECKED reseller should be returned to, and are subject to, the return policy of that reseller.