This DECKED truck bed organizer fits a Ford F-150 pickup truck with a bed length of 6'6" manufactured from 2004 through 2014. It takes a standard bed DECKED system.
Since 2004 was a transition year, Ford produced old and new body styles for the 2004 model F-150 with a 6'6" bed length. If you have stepped down passenger and driver side door windows, you have the newer F-150 and have chosen the correct DECKED System. If you don't have a stepped down passenger and driver side door windows, you will need the DF1.
DECKED In-Vehicle Storage Systems ship freight, and shipping is included. Accessories are NOT included in free shipping; they ship UPS ground or parcel ground. Click the SHIPPING POLICY tab for detailed information.
All DECKED Systems come with a 3-Year Limited Warranty.
Please visit the FAQ page for more answers to those tough questions!KEY DETAILS:
- Built from 100% recycled HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) co-molded to a galvanized recycled steel subframe
- System payload rating: 2000 lbs evenly distributed on the deck
- Drawer payload rating: 200 lbs per drawer
- System weight: 200 lbs short bed systems, 220-230 lbs standard bed systems
- Two full bed-length drawers. Note: Drawers do not fully extend. Max drawer extension: 48” for reasons related to physics
- Drawers are weatherproof. System itself is impervious to moisture, extreme UV light exposure and severe temperatures
- Oversized cast aluminum handles for ease of operation with gloves
- No drilling or alteration of vehicle required
- Full line of accessories available to increase your level of awesome
- Does not fit 8' long truck beds
- Will work with a spray-in bed liner, but not a drop-in plastic bed liner
- Will work with a BedRug mat, but not with a BedRug full liner.
- Does not fit the F-150 short bed (5' 6"") SuperCrew Heritage made from 2001 through 2003 (2004 badged as the SuperCrew Heritage) with the Stepside / Flareside tailgate
- Crossover toolboxes which leave > 12” to floor of bed
- Top rail mounted ladder racks
- Tonneau covers which leave > 12” to floor of bed for folded parts or canisters
- Slide systems like CargoGlide, Bedslide, Slidezilla;
- Thule and Yakima racks and accessories