This DECKED truck bed organizer fits a Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra manufactured from 2007 to current with a bed length of 5'9". It takes a short bed DECKED system.
Since 2007 was a transition year, Chevrolet produced old and new body styles for the 2007 Silverado. If you have a single-part headlight array with more significant body flare, you have the newer 2007 version. If you have a 2-part headlight array and only modest body flare, you have the older or Classic version, and you will need the DG1.
DECKED In-Vehicle Storage Systems ship freight, and shipping is included. Accessories are NOT included in free shipping; they ship UPS ground or parcel ground.
All DECKED Systems come with a 3-Year Limited Warranty.
- Built from 100% recycled HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) co-molded to a galvanized recycled steel subframe
- System payload rating: 2000 lbs evenly distributed on the deck
- Drawer payload rating: 200 lbs per drawer
- System weight: 200 lbs short bed systems, 220-230 lbs standard bed systems
- Two full bed-length drawers. Note: Drawers do not fully extend. Max drawer extension: 48” for reasons related to physics
- Drawers are weatherproof. System itself is impervious to moisture, extreme UV light exposure and severe temperatures
- Oversized cast aluminum handles for ease of operation with gloves
- No drilling or alteration of vehicle required
- Full line of accessories available to increase your level of awesome
- Does not fit 8' long truck beds
- Will work with a spray-in bed liner, but not a drop-in plastic bed liner
- Will work with a BedRug mat, but not with a BedRug full liner
DECKED is compatible with a variety of accessories including, but not limited to:
- Crossover toolboxes which leave > 12” to floor of bed
- Top rail mounted ladder racks
- Tonneau covers which leave > 12” to floor of bed for folded parts or canisters
- Slide systems like CargoGlide, Bedslide, Slidezilla;
- Thule and Yakima racks and accessories