ARB has designed the perfect solution to ensure your food and drinks stay cold with the all new ARB Remote Fridge/Freezer Monitor which allows you to monitor the operating status of your ARB Fridge/Freezer from the comfort of your driving seat. Utilizing wireless transmitting technology, the ARB remote fridge monitor displays operating conditions such as internal fridge temperature, supply voltage and compressor status of your ARB Fridge/Freezer on a conveniently located backlit display for the driver to monitor while in transit. What sets the ARB fridge monitor apart from others are innovative features such as an integrated wiring circuit within the fridge combined with wireless transmitting technology which provides 100ft (30m) line of site or 50ft (15m) interrupted transmission range. The strength of signal is very important for four wheel drive enthusiasts as the fridge may be located in an enclosed area of your caravan, recreational vehicle, service body or camper yet the remote display can still receive an interrupted signal within a distance of 50ft. Because many of our customers carry 2 separate ARB Fridge/Freezers, the ARB fridge monitor can display up to 2 fridges with the addition of second transmitter (sold separately). Another innovative feature is the ability to change the transmission frequency so that you do not inadvertently monitor another fridge in your group. Once you’re setup at camp, simply remove your ARB Remote Fridge/Freezer Display from its quick release holder, plug in the power supply via your portable power pack, and sit back and monitor your fridge from the comfort of your camp chair, tent or trailer.
- Ensure your food and drinks stay cold
- Allows you to monitor the operating status of your ARB Fridge/Freezer from the comfort of your driving seat
- Displays operating conditions such as internal fridge temperature, supply voltage and compressor status
- Integrated wiring circuit within the fridge
- Wireless transmitting technology which provides 100ft (30m) line of site or 50ft (15m) interrupted transmission range