In 2009 ARB engineers started a development program to produce an ARB driving light with a completely new design incorporating the latest LED technologies.
Unlike light bars that were growing in popularity, ARB required a light that was compatible with current bull bar designs and traditional driving light mounting points. They also needed to be a legal fitment which, in many states, light bars are not.
Many ARB customers prefer a combination of a spot and a spread driving light due to the various driving conditions encountered in general off-roading. Most LED light bars on the market are concidered great lights for slower off-road driving where the ability to see great distances is not so critical. For ARBs new light to compete with the best the market can offer in Halogen and HID lighting, it needed to give not only the broad flood beam associtated with light bars but also a spot beam with the ability to penetrate longer distances.
- Submersible up to 9.5 ft.
- High pressure cast A360 aluminium body
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens
- UV stable moulded polycarbonate lens cover
- Multiple position stainless steel mount
- Durable UV Stable polyester powder coat
- Existing wire harness or optional ARB harness part number 3500520 required for installation
- Sold individualy