Includes Black Powder Coating, 2" receiver hitch, and clevis shackles
The ShrockWorks rear bumper and tire rack for the 2010-2015 Toyota 4Runner was designed in 3D CAD and is CNC cut and formed for a perfect fit, every time. It’s a full replacement, 1 piece, steel bumper, made primarily from 3/16” HRP&O steel and a swing out tire rack arm for your spare tire, 2 jerry cans and a Hi-Lift jack. The bumper has 2, 1" thick recovery points. The hinge and latch mechanisms are the same we’ve used successfully for some time now on our Jeep and Nissan tire carriers.
The bumper is then finished in an optional, show quality, semi-gloss black powder coat or shipped out bare steel. Other color options are available but we can not color match.
- 3/16" HRP&O plate steel shell
- 1/4" mounting brackets
- license plate mount with LED light
- accepts mount for one or two Rotopax 2 gallon packs
- Swing out tire carrier
- Several powder coat finishes available or bare steel
- Mounts for up to two jerry cans