* Black powder coat w/ shackles included. For more options including additional lighting, contact us at BluelineExpeditionOutfitters@gmail.com *
Scroll down for options and pricing.
Add to cart and enter zip code for a shipping quote.
If you like to play hard in your Nissan Xterra, you need serious protection. The low hanging, plastic, factory bumper will kill your approach and is easily ripped off by rocks and ruts off road. A ShrockWorks front bumper is exactly what you need to be able to charge ahead with confidence.
Don’t waste your time and money on a brush guard. They often cause more damage than they prevent hence why they are commonly referred to as “damage multipliers.”
You’re looking at the best bumper available for your Xterra. Like all ShrockWorks products, it’s designed in 3D CAD, CNC cut and formed for a perfect fit, every time. From there, it is hand fit and welded by skilled craftsmen, here in Houston, TX, one at a time, just how you ordered it.
Our bumper is also very strong. The main shell is made from 3/16" HRP&O plate steel. The internal structure and mounting brackets are made from 1/4" plate and the recovery tabs are 1" thick.
Despite the strength, many hours at the CAD computer kept the weight down to 130 lbs. No suspension modifications are required to mount this bumper. Your air bags will also remain fully functional.
- optimized for offroad use offering a greatly improved approach angle
- hidden winch mount accommodates most integrated and remote
solenoid winches up to 9,500 lbs
- 1" thick recovery points
- integrated mounts for factory fog lights
- mounts for aftermarket lights on top of the bumper
- includes radiator skid plate
- frame brackets adjustable for a body lift
- simple bolt-on installation
- show quality powder coat finish
- several tubing options available including a low profile prerunner hoop
designed for a 20" Rigid E-series light bar (#120312)
- lighting on top of the bumper
- Qty2 black powder coated clevis shackles