rand new from BlackVue! Parking Mode has never been easier!
The new Power Magic EZ powers your BlackVue dashcam from your vehicle’s OBD (On-Board Diagnostic) port. No more searching for fuses at the fuse box, just plug and play!
Power Magic EZ safely supplies power to your dashcam both when the engine is running and also when the engine is turned off. This way, your BlackVue dashcam can continue to protect your vehicle while it is parked.
The Power Magic EZ offers the same timer and safety features as the Power Magic Pro: should your car battery drop to the safe cutoff threshold, the Power Magic EZ will turn off your dashcam, which will eliminate the possibility that you return to your car to find a dead battery. When you return to your vehicle and start the engine, the dashcam will resume recording automatically.
BlackVue's Power Magic EZ even includes an override switch, which disables parking mode when the engine is turned off. Regardless of the position of the override switch, your dashcam will still turn on anytime the engine is running. You may want to disable parking mode if you plan on parking the car in your garage at home while you're away on travel, for example, so this feature of the Power Magic EZ can be very useful!
BlackVue Power Magic EZ Specifications
- Works with any vehicle 2008 or newer
- Rated output voltage: DC 12~24V
- Output current / Quiescent current: Rated current 1A, Max. 3A / Under 300µA
- Power cut-off voltage (based on the input voltage): 12v, 12.5v / 22.8v, 23.2v (±0.1v)
- Power cut-off timer: 6 hours – infinity
- DC connector type: DC 12 V-24 V (DC Plug: (-)–C–(+) (Ø3.5 x Ø1.35))
- Cable Length: 16.4ft / 5m
- 1 Year Warranty
Compatible BlackVue Models
Not Compatible with BlackVue Models
Brand new 100% original accessory from Pittasoft BlackVue.