A BEO exclusive, this system combines Builtright panels, Blueline Expedition Outfitters hard cases, and a quick release system (pull tested to nearly 300 lbs!).
Systems built to order, and contact us for custom designs and combinations. Please allow appropriate time for production and shipping.
Your gear is safe-guarded from dirt, dust, water, scratches, dents and fatal damage, because this medium-sized hard case is designed to withstand them all.
Each case features a protective foam glued to the lid and pluckable interior foam allowing you to customize it to fit your contents. No matter the shape, this foam is designed to provide a secure fit for your gear.
- Made in the USA
- Incredibly durable, injection-molded polypropylene copolymer
- Sturdy o-ring that keeps air and water tight up to 3 feet deep
- Automatic pressure valve adjusts to fit its environment
- ATA/TSA approved lock holes ensure your goods are secure while traveling
- Ergonomic, rubber carrying handles are easy on the hands
- Patented spring loaded latches that will not pop open on their own
Interior Dimensions - 17.4" x 11.8" x 6.2"
Exterior Dimension - 18.3" x 13.7" x 7"
- Laser cut and CNC punched/formed for perfect fit
- Black texture powdercoat for corrosion resistance
- Extremely durable 11ga steel construction
- MOLLE/PALS compatible mounting features
- 1x Large rear panel (select side in options)
- Installation instructions
In the 2015+ F-Series lineup, each truck bed is equipped with four mounting points, know as the Boxlink system. Sadly, these don’t offer a great deal of flexibility when it comes to storing a variety of items. The BuiltRight Modular Bedside Rack System installs using these same factory mounting points, without the need for modification to the vehicle. The panels provide MOLLE-compatible features for the use of MOLLE/PALS accessories in addition to universal slots for an infinite number of possibilities.
- Store items that need to be easily accessible and organized
- Keep tools, straps, shackles, etc from rolling around in the bed of your truck
- Easily configured depending on intended use